View: 70|Reply: 0

My thoughts on The A Word

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
8-11-2020 12:29:03 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
It is a brilliant show both season 1 and 2. But I hate the way the parents moan about Joe's autism they talk about him like he has AIDS or something. No wonder he saw it as such a bad thing there are people out there worse then Joe. And I do see a positive outcome for Joe I know we seen the odd autistic behavior here and there and if Joe gets the right treatment by time the third series airs if there will be one his condition mightn't even be copped. I mean who will be the next one to complain about Joe's autism in series 3? The sister, the uncle or the granddad. But his parents should see more of his abilities. The mother was in denial in the first series then in the second his dad was , they didn't accept his condition the father definitely doesn't his mother has came to terms with it. I notice the relationship between Joe and his father has never been the same since they found out I reckon when Joe slapped his father across the face the parents probably thought he would be still like that when he's a teenager The worst he would be is moderately autistic. He's a lovely , cute, happy, little boy and it's a shame his dad thinks it's the end of the world to be honest no parent should look down on their child even if they don't a condition. Parents are out there to give their children good advice they're not there to be cried about unless something genuinely bad happened . Roll on series 3 and I will be looking forward to see it whenever it airs on TV.

score 10/10

murphy1169 6 January 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4025221/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部