View: 96|Reply: 0

An unforgettable cinematic experience!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
8-11-2020 12:15:15 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I watched this program when it first aired on television and many times since.I believe it to be one of the most comprehensive stories told about American History of all time. Currently I'm reading the Novel by James Michener which has re-kindled my appreciation and fondness of the primary characters in the story. Even though the book goes into far more detail, the Mini Series follows the story line quite faithfully. I'm hoping to add this wonderful work to my DVD library as soon as I can. This is truly one of those movies that can be viewed again and again without growing tiresome. Anyone who loves history or has an interest in the "Old West" is sure to like this Movie. Also of note is the fact that the role Richard Chamberlain played as Alexander McKeag helped to secure his title of the "Mini Series King" as many great roles were to follow in his acting career. Other strong performances were given by Robert Conrad, David Janssen, and William Atherton to name a few. Even though the Town and characters in the story are fictional, they accurately depict how the region developed from the beginning of recorded human history though present time in an area close to Denver, Colorado. This is a good Film for the whole Family to watch together.

score 10/10

rhenrikson 22 March 2006

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1322349/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部