View: 92|Reply: 0

Celebrity Big Brother

[Copy link]
8-11-2020 12:11:06 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I started watching the normal Big Brother when Nadia, Victor and Marco were in the house in Big Brother 5. After this came Celebrity Big Brother which was pretty much like the regular show, still with Davina McCall, Dermot O'Leary and narrated by Marcus Bentley, except with famous faces as house mates. I started from series 3, and since then they have had: John McCririck, Jackie Stallone (Sylvester Stallone's Mum), Caprice, Jeremy Edwards, Mark 'Bez' Berry (winner), Germaine Greer, Michael Barrymore, Jodie Marsh, Dennis Rodman, George Galloway, Pete Burns (who had surgery to look like a woman) and Traci Bingham. I would have loved to have seen Chris Eubank, Vanessa Feltz, Keith Duffy, Jack Dee, Melinda Messenger, Goldie, Sue Perkins, Les Dennis and Mark Owen. A very good show, just as good as the normal show if not a tiny bit better. Vanessa Feltz's suffering was number 51 on The 100 Greatest Tearjerkers, John McCririck's complaints were number 27 on The 100 Greatest Funny Moments, and it was number 15 on The 100 Greatest TV Treats 2002. Very good!

score 9/10

jboothmillard 21 April 2005

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1064522/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部