View: 71|Reply: 0

My rating is for the show itself entertainment value not for the what happens

[Copy link]
8-11-2020 11:30:26 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
This show is pretty disgusting showing the truth of Texas youth football. These coaches and even parents are batshit crazy and teach nothing about hard work and sportsmanship but about how to cheat bend rules hurt other players. Coaches not pushing their kids to their limits but commuting cruel and unusual punishment. Making kids run way more excessive conditioning then necessary in 99 degree weather. I play football and I played youth football what they do is ridiculous. Straight helmet to helmet contact. Coaches swear and tell their kids to hurt other player and cheat to get an advantage. They say there trying to make sure these kids aren't soft which kinda makes sense for football but they push it way beyond the limits. Despite all that the show is entertaining in showing the true craziness that is Texas football. And these 8 year olds are aweso athletes they hit hard, run fast, they look like high school players out there. Good football games and intense match ups. Overall entertaining to watch but also disgusting.

score 8/10

zachvalencia 23 January 2016

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3401502/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部