View: 80|Reply: 0

The Ultimate Form of Codependence?

[Copy link]
8-11-2020 11:30:07 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
A lot is revealed here. And anyone who's ever been in =any= mind- control cult will do well to watch the entire series. But there's so much more to be revealed. And I'm not talking about the personal dramas. I'm talking about the whole matter of how cults take advantage of the cultural normalization of codependence to suck the unsuspecting into what is nothing more or less than indentured servitude.

In his discussion with Leah, Steve Hassan's explanations provide some of the ways that normalization is manipulated to seduce the average person who already has been instructed, indoctrinated, conditioned, socialized and habituated to submit to authority to turn over their free will and their lives to others for some (ostensibly) "higher purpose." (I've written about it online in a scholastic manuscript called "Understanding Codependence as 'Soft- Core' Cult Dynamics... and Cult Dynamics as 'Hard-Core' Codependence.")

I expect to hear from some attorneys with C&D orders sooner or later, but if one is trying to figure out what happened to them, Leah's excellent series, people like Hassan and those referenced in my article are worth looking into.

score 10/10

naught-moses 23 January 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3626000/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部