View: 79|Reply: 0

Offensive to Disabled & Seniors

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
8-11-2020 04:01:06 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Making fun of Seniors using their necessary Assistive Transportation is Disgusting.

But this show is Very Offensive to those who suffer from ESRD (End Stage Renal Disease) who require Kidney Transplant & Life-Sustaining Dialysis Treatment (until transplant); Episode 2 is titled "Die Alysis."

I was surprised when I didn't get the call back. Because I am someone who perfectly fit the role in real life (could have made B  a reality show). In order for me to have lived until Kidney Transplant, there were so many life-threatening factors, e.g. fluid consumption, diet, blood pressure, dialysis, and more.

I saw fellow sufferers of ESRD, while at Dialysis, be rushed to the ER, saw someone Die in front of me, lost consciousness because of blood pressure fluctuations, fall onto the floor (have a concussion, then died), unconsciously doing things (didn't allow blood clots to form after treatment, causing blood to pour out of their body) and more.

When your blood type is B , you have the rarest form of blood. And your chances of achieving transplant takes an extended amount of time.

"B POSITIVE" rubs in the face, laughing, at B  and all ESRD patients, when Drew can easily find a living donor at a wedding (from an old friend).

Those on Dialysis, face death everyday because of several factors; including Dialysis. In the first year, there's a 25% chance of death, by sixth year there's a 60% chance.

So, lets also make fun of Die Alysis, I mean Dialysis, which is what keeps ESRD sufferers a chance to live.

And I hope Drew realizes after transplant, he will always have Chronic Kidney Disease, and have permanent restrictions on his life (e.g. exercises, lifting more than 45lbs, dietary, No Alcohol, and more).

score 1/10

showpro 6 November 2020

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw6241241/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部