View: 94|Reply: 0

Tries to Hard to Match 'Nathen For You'

[Copy link]
27-10-2020 22:12:03 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
This show tries to match 'Nathen For You' comedy by the social awkwardness of it but it's totally disappointing when comparing the two. 'Nathen For You' is funny, this is just boring and unfunny for the most part except a few scenes in which John Wilson did well. Though they try to make social insecurities to be funny in the show it's hardly not but a drawed out overused joke. It isn't funny, just more dissatisfying to say the least. Though the other reviews say different I must say those reviews are totally off from this show. It's just not hitting the spot. It's rarely actually funny and more pitiful to say the least. I believe they do have something though because in a few scenes I actually had a laugh and though "Hey! This might be something" but in the overall aspect I felt more annoyed by the overplayed "laugh at my social anxiety and awkwardness" that just makes me feel bad for John Wilson more than anything. I do like John Wilson and hope for much success for this show and I plan to keep watching and hope for better episodes than how there premier episode started out.

score 2/10

alexmccabe-78332 25 October 2020

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw6205448/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部