View: 56|Reply: 0

So bad it's good

[Copy link]
26-10-2020 01:21:06 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
The first five episodes of this show were really credible. They took one of the most interesting youtube videos (the car through the fence) and debunked it. But then, something happened after those five episodes.

The cases that are presented in the "Headquarters" portion are usually pretty good, but they always end up going for the most obvious cases. I think, for most fans, it was the obvious case of the CGI'd alien case where even a three year old could tell it was faked yet they spent half an episode trying to debunk it. Some of the cases are actually interesting, but the so called "experts" don't really show off their skills. Instead, it sounds like they repeating what real experts would say. And what exactly is Jael's job besides standing there looking pretty? This is a legitimate question. Austin is a "stuntmen", the other girl is a photographer as well as a former model, Devin is a "special effects expert" (something that fails to impress after the CGI alien),Ben is a former "FBI agent" (insert eye roll here) and Bill is a "scientist." Now, none of these people actually use their so called "expertise" but at least they have one next to their name.

Despite having a strong beginning of credible videos, the show has turned into a parody. Regardless of that fact, the show is silly and shouldn't be taken seriously so I still tune in. It's a guilty pleasure of mine and I'm only slightly embarrassed about that.

score 3/10

reeseslightning 17 April 2012

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2598311/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部