View: 67|Reply: 0

good 'reality' show, very interesting videos, interesting investigations..

[Copy link]
26-10-2020 01:21:05 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I love this show... I think my favorite part is the beginning when they all sit around look at all the videos they have found...

OK so they are not 'investigators' they are photographers and ex FBI agents and medics and show producers... but they share any expertise they do have when needed.. and the photographers are able to debunk a lot of film stuff that most normal viewers would not have any clue on how its done..

and what is an investigator anyways? an investigator can be anyone that wants answers...

THese guys have been able to recreate a lot of the videos they receive... even UFO sightings.. there have been a few cases they could not debunk.. most of them are usually on-site ghost investigations...

sometimes i do disagree with the investigations they do choose.. because some of the investigations are easy to explain.. and in season 3 it seemed like they started running out of ideas and stuff to investigate, that they have not investigated already...

but this is still a very fun show to watch.. from levitating girls to alien interrogations to mother-ships in the sky to ghostly images... this show has investigated it all...

score 10/10

woodsjasons 12 October 2012

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2687488/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部