"silly pseudoscience"

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-10-2020 01:21:03 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
08/02/10

I was dreading reviewing this show, but I have to put my foot down at some point!

What bothers me the most is that too much is being passed off as paranormal or unexplained , because it did not pass their feeble attempts at an explanatory experiment.

These kids, really can not have any experience in scientific research. I know they were selected to fit the demographics of the "SyFy Channel" profiled viewers, but. they cannot design a decent experiment. I do not wish to be unkind but the facts speak for themselves. What are their credentials in science, please?

I majored in Chemistry with a minor in physics. We had to design experiments constantly. It has to fit proper protocol,(like "Mythbusters"). One can make a show that is entertaining and informative--if one just tries. I have hemorrhoids that are older than this cast of researchers.

It seems all you want is a nation of non thinkers who worship pseudoscience and if they "hear a bump in the night", well it must be 1. an alien 2. a ghost 3. paranormal spirit vortex 4. Nessi (Loch Ness) creature especially in NYC. 5. raccoon on the roof ===never!

One more point ,the pacing on the show accounts for too much down time pick it up a bit, since you are not really doing anything except talking on your radios.

score 1/10

vanguard59 2 August 2010

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2290071/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部