View: 105|Reply: 0

Stats are appropriate

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-10-2020 15:36:02 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Have to disagree knowing facts. But what may have been better understood is defining the subjective term "poverty." Because according to the legal definition, the show was correct. And in Detroit it is well over half.

I think it is harsh downgrading the show to a 2 just for that but it's your opinion so I will respect it. Having some knowledge both hearing it on blast now is not only well documented but also depressive.

I take away the true over all picture that the war on drugs is not a war, it is a political platform to award an agenda. If the United States had the power or backing like the Philippines, then you could call it a war and that this country is doing something about it.

This show is spot on showing drugs in people's lives in the United States. How other countries demonstrate the US as the best customer and why. Drugs rules many countries, fund many countries and facilitate disguised happiness; in the US, they just do it better. Once you cross that line no matter what the involvement is, it is tough if not impossible to cross back.

Enough of the psychology...series is well done, well edited and very complete with information on both sides.

score 9/10

sdflipper 29 April 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4147682/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部