View: 62|Reply: 0

Maybe was I expecting too much?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-10-2020 15:33:05 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Korean drama never cease to amaze me. My first Korean drama being Goblin, it's with fascination that I continued to watch them. A lot of my friends were talking about While You Were Sleeping, and I think, along with my previous experiences with Korean drama, it kinda set the bar high. Don't get me wrong, this drama was bloody amazing!
I'd not say it was totally unpredictable, but my favorite part of this drama was Lee Yoo-bum. This character blew me away! Lee Sangyeob has to be one of the best actor I have seen in a Korean drama so far. No matter how much I hated him, I was still totally amazed at how complex, and rich in depth this character was! He's probably one of the best reason to watch this show. I wanted to know what was up with him? Where his evil comes from?

Only negative point in my opinion, was the chemistry between the two main characters. I know a lot of people mentioned it as a positive factor, but I didn't feel it. I preferred her relationship with Han Wootak, which I felt was authentic and flowing better. That's really my only reservation. It didn't bother me whatsoever. It was an amazing drama to watch and I would recommend it to anyone who likes this genre of drama. It was not disappointing.

score 7/10

Aries0413 23 January 2019

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4601289/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部