View: 66|Reply: 0

Nothing But A Political Propaganda Machine

[Copy link]
25-10-2020 11:51:08 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Nothing is so sad as to see good performers wasted.  There were times that this show was actually funny.  The problem was that the producers Bloodworth-Thomas's, were so far liberal that they were about to fall off the face of this earth.  And there is nothing wrong with that, i mean they are entiteled to their own opinion, but don't take your opinion and flaunt it on a sitcom.  And they treated their opinions as facts on this show.  It was fact that everyone LOVED Bill Clinton, or that everyone HATED coats made out of fur.  And then, such as in the episode about fur, they became so dramatic at the end, about the poor animals theat were killed!  You could hear the blood running from the hearts.  And to do this on a SITCOM!!!!  It was a sitcom, I didn't want to be preached, or listen to a half-hour campaign, I wanted to laugh!  If you are going to do this, then you need to keep an open mind.  I used to like this when I was younger, but now, I get so frustrated everytime I see it.  I'll stick with The Golden Girls!

score /10

StreepFan126 6 September 2002

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw0228701/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部