View: 65|Reply: 0

loveee itttt

[Copy link]
18-10-2020 14:19:05 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
i love it, i watched every single episode, the first episodes are a little introductory but then it turns awesome for a teenage girl to watch... i watch it everyday on DisneyChannel! the best episodes cone after the 40th... I'm so happy the second season is coming! the series is airing in all LatinAmerica,Italy,France,Spain,Russia,Israel, etc. summary the series talks about Violetta a musically talented teenage girl(17) that goes back to Argentina to live with his Dad and his dad's girlfriend(jade). Violetta's mom was a singer that died in a car accident when she was a baby... Violetta knows little about her because her German(dad) is afraid that Violetta wants a singing career too, so she doesn't know about it.Angie is Violetta's aunt, the last time she saw Violetta she was a girl so German does not really remember her and Violetta does not know about her or her grandma.Angie goes to Violetta's house to work as a governess just to be close to her and to give her advices on love, teenage life etc just like a mother would do and also to protect her from Jade that wants Violetta OUT of her way. then Angie encourages Violetta to secretly(from German) to enter to a Music school Called Studio21 where she meets her friends,Ludmila the diva girl, and Leon her 2nd love interest.she met Tomas her 1st love interest the 1st day she came from Spain, and from the first time she saw him she madly fell in love but when she enters to the Studio21 their love will be interrupted by Leon and Ludmila.......

the series is better watched in the original language because the dub made on other countries is not that well done

score 8/10

soniaborbor98 18 February 2013

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2756155/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部