View: 62|Reply: 0

Inspector Gadget!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
18-10-2020 14:11:07 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
This show was before my childhood but my brother used to love it, I think it was his favourite show of all time.

But it is on every morning very early on Canada's children's network so I have seen it a lot lately and I think it's a great show for kids. If you ask me, it is a good show after all these years but also educational for children, not just entertaining.

The theme song really sticks in your head but not in an annoying way (at least not yet for me).

The voices were all great. Whoever did Inspector Gadget must have been a known actor because it is a familiar voice and was perfect for the part. Dr. Claw's voice was awesome, I love how you never see him and only get to see his metal hand. Every episode he sends agents to get Inspector Gadget, who is a bumbling stumbling guy who always ends up in various accidents but somehow accidentally gets the bad guy in the end (always with the help of Penny and his dog Brain who seem to be the only ones who realize how bumbling he is). The show always ended up with Dr. Claw seeing he's defeated and shouting "next time, Gadget, next time!" For each episode these missions seem to almost always be in a different place, so that kids watching learn about other parts of the world.

I hope it stays on the network so I can see every episode and that it is on when I have kids someday (fingers crossed).

score /10

msgreen-1 2 March 2007

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1609913/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部