View: 65|Reply: 0

The British still kick the American's rears when it comes to comedy.

[Copy link]
18-10-2020 14:03:05 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
With the great news that Jennifer Saunders has a new batch of AB FAB episodes ready for us, my enthusiasm for this show is still high. Although I'm probably not the average AB FAB fan, I'm high on British comedy, and I watched this series religiously when it was on T.V. in the mid-90s. This show is awesome. The British know how to make you laugh.

Jennifer Saunders and Joanna Lumley play Edina and Patsy, two flower children who still live the high life. Forever drinking, smoking, sexing, and taking drugs; these two spend their free time taking pot shots at celebrities while abusing Edina's straight-laced daughter Saffron (Julie Sawalha). These two are the funniest characters ever conceived in a long time. Filled with incredible character development, excellent scripts, and excellent acting, you won't find a comedy better than this. Ever since this show, I really like it when someone calls me "sweetie"!

And Ms. Saunders hasn't lost her touch, as the first new episode shows that they haven't lost their touch, the show still is a laugh riot. If you're sick of America's attempts at humour, the Brits will cure you of that.

score /10

BlackJack_B 12 November 2001

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw0315441/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部