View: 92|Reply: 0

Utter Garbage

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
18-10-2020 13:38:09 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
How people are rating this foolishness 10/10 is beyond me, Im guessing they are from Australia and just want to promote this hackery. I just watched a scene where the good guy boarded a bad guys boat and it was just laughable. These boat filled with goodguys are seen a good 20 seconds before reaching the boat they are trying to board. The bad guy grab their machine guys and bumble about and allow the good guys to pull along side, and carefully hop on board, to have some shootout. The way the "director/HACK" allowed this to play out on screen is basically all the bad guys just allowing it to happen when when you watch it you're wondering why didn't the bad guy just mow down the good guys.

I mean WOW, the actors literally kinda stood their to make sure the other actors got on safely and then played cop n robbers.

There was one bad guy that was 5 feet and facing the good guy boarders...with a machine gun in hand, in about 3 seconds he coulda killed everyone in the boat trying to board.

After see this garbage and a few more scenes it was beyond obvious this this show is a step above a 1st year college students effort.

Anyone who likes this has no taste, expectations or is just completely bias. The Director of this clap trap should be ashamed to allow this garbage to see the light of day. How he can watch certain scenes and not have them re-done properly is just amazing to me.

score 1/10

jpyetman 26 May 2012

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2616987/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部