View: 98|Reply: 0

Butterfly in the sky...better than butterflies in my tummy

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
18-10-2020 12:45:11 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I was recently told that I shouldn't push reading so much, because that can be very intolerant of those who have trouble reading. I have moderate dyslexia, which sometimes makes it a struggle to read properly. I was several grades behind in my reading abilities and the solution to that wasn't to be tolerant of my lack of skills, but rather to read much more. I read at least one book per week and watched Reading Rainbow.

Reading Rainbow is a children's television series. Reading Rainbow was aired by PBS in 1983-2009. The series encourages a theme from a children's book in each of it's episodes and explores this theme through a series of segments/stories.

Actor LeVar Burton (ROOTS, TNG and Star Trek) acted in each of the 155 episodes produced in 23 years. Awards for Reading Rainbow include 26 Emmy Awards, the Peabody Award and over 200 broadcasting awards and was created by Lancit Media Productions.

The world of reading is a whole new world for children, it helps them explore their creativity, takes them on untold adventures through imagination and provides educational assets. Reading Rainbow is a valuable treasure for any child.

score 10/10

AsifZamir 13 November 2013

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2904946/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部