View: 85|Reply: 0

It's all FRICKIN' FUN AND GAMES, until they announce the winner

[Copy link]
18-10-2020 11:48:13 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
OK, let's be real here people. We all had those days were we come home from Applebee's, turn on the TV, break out the happy snacks, and BINGE WATCH A BUNCH OF IDIOTS DOING CRAP ON AMERICA'S STUPIDEST HOME VIDEOS..... Or is that just me? Either way, THAT'S NOT THE POINT.

When it comes to American TV shows, AFV is your usual, standard, ordinary, customary, conventional, habitual, accustomed, expected, wonted, typical, stock, common, everyday, regular, routine, established, set, fixed, traditional, time-honored American show. But is this a bad thing? Well, technically not. In fact, I've gotten a few good laughs from this show. Plus, I find the entire concept of people submitting their idiotic home videos to be aired on national TV for a chance to win a good amount of cash pretty cool.

Yeah, that's great. But why the BALLS did I give AFV a 5/10? It's when they announce the FRICKIN' winner. WHY does the WINNER have to be some RANDOM BABY or some RANDOM KID under 10 YEARS OLD? WHAT THE FART PEOPLE? Whenever AFV airs a video that focuses on a baby or some kid under 10 years old, 95% of the time it's not funny, IT'S JUST RETARDED. YOU SHOULDN'T BE GIVING MONEY TO THESE PEOPLE.

And the worst part would be the fact that AFV is FULL OF THESE KINDS OF VIDEOS. Nobody wants to see your FRICKIN' baby or your FRICKIN' kid do CRAP. We want to see people who are 18 and over do POINTLESS (yet humorous) STUNTS that result in DESTRUCTION or EVEN PET VIDEOS. Yeah, I guess PET VIDEOS ARE GOOD TOO.

I give this a FRICKIN' 5/10. I HATE KIDS.

score /10

Hi_This_Is_Bob 9 March 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3657802/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部