View: 84|Reply: 0

Seriously dont waste your time 0.5/10

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
14-10-2020 13:12:59 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
So childish n immature all they think is fun and party and sex and so on. They fcking dont realize and thinking straight. Imma 15 years old and already can think straight  of the big picture what should you do like sorting orders, dividing up tasks, sorting resources, trust and most importantly is sharing knowledge and info. Its like almost all are fcking idiots with no relevant knowledge like nothing at all. Reading reviews make me try to see and how it goes until episode 10, but trust me its wasting so much time. Its like fcking idiot movie. The build up was so so bad and the drama between them was almost useless fcking made up. U seriously wanna go home and yet 6 months later u just do the exploration to nearest woods to search for farmland. Dem crazy how much time and resources wasted for 6 months!!! . The one leading were forced to lead and drama was so sucks. I cried wasting my time watching and i hope u guys not wasting time like i do. So so sooooo regretful watching this stupid movie. The plot already seems nice but the progress, character development and drama between them is hella sucks.

Not suggest watching this at all. 

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部