View: 91|Reply: 0

My Girl's A Korean Classic

[Copy link]
13-10-2020 02:28:03 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
My Girl is a story about a rich family. Ju Yoo-rin is an impostor proficient in English, Chinese, and Japanese. Seol Gong Chan is the second generation heir of a big corporation. Because of his grandfather's illness, he's forced to ask Yoo-rin to be his long-lost cousin so that his grandfather's last wish can be fulfilled. So therefore, they both are bound in a lie that no-one in the family knows the truth. Kim Sae-hyun grew up in a rich family and dreams to become a tennis star with the nickname "Sharapova of Korea". Her charm and intelligence attract many men. She and Yoo-rin have cutthroat competitions. Seo Jeong-woo will fall also for Yoo-rin and finally learn to love that special someone.

It has elements of a great Asian drama.The acting was great.The lead,Lee Da Hae, is an exceptional actress in both comedy and drama. She has great screen presence that it was easy to continue watching this 16 episode drama in no time at all. The same goes for Lee Dong Wook, Lee Joon Ki and the gorgeous Park Si Yeon. All of them did an excellent job in the roles they played. The story was just as perfect. It was not boring nor a drag but it just flowed smoothly. Aside from that, it was very interesting from beginning to end.

This definitely has cemented my love for Asian dramas after watching good ones like Alone In Love, Spotlight, Summer Scent, Delicious Proposal, Personal Taste and Love Story at Harvard. Highly recommended to everyone who loves great drama. Highly Recommended!!!!

score 10/10

Desertman84 27 September 2011

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2494825/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部