View: 103|Reply: 0

Best Drama on Daytime

[Copy link]
11-10-2020 11:40:08 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I just recently started watching this show for about a year and a half now. I must say, the stories are weird, but interesting. I watched as Sami was framed for Franco's death, Carrie and Mike's affair, the demise of scheming Kristin, and the whole Lucas/Nicole/Eric/Greta thing.   Through that, my favorite story was the Ali obsession story. Especially when Ali tried to slit Carrie's throat after driving herself and Mike into a river. But, now a days, I like the Gina story. At first when Hope searched into her past, I never expected to see that the real Princess Gina was still alive and well living in a castle/prison, thanks to Stefano. Now, Gina has set Stefano on fire, faked her death, posing as Hope, locked the real Hope away, and also has Stefano locked in the same room for a week with Hope, one of his mortal enemies! This is getting good! This would all not be possible if it weren't for the brilliant actors, writers, and behind stage people. Making the effects and the juicy plots are exciting. I'll be watching!

P.S.- When will the truth about Franco's death surface?

score /10

Mancini2000 23 December 1999

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw0087861/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部