View: 85|Reply: 0

House of Payne.......in my butt!!!!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
9-10-2020 22:44:03 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Seriously, I like Tyler Perry's work, material, etc. but this has to be one of the worst, tedious pieces of crap called entertainment ever. For one, the plot is kind of pointless and not well thought of. This guy named C.J. moves in with his Aunt and Uncle and focuses on taking care of his two kids, sheltering them from their drug-addicted mother. Doesn't that sound familiar to you? It sure does to me. Perry literally took ideas from a diary of a mad black women and put in this brain cell killing "sitcom". Remember Perry in the movie played a father of two taking care of his kids while the mother of his kids was in a crack house? Yeah, you see it now? My point is that it goes to show that Perry can't come up with any new ideas and goes as far as to using old ones from previous works. Yeah that's creative. Another thing that bothers me is the character are all imbeciles especially Cirtus.....@_@. The acting in general is bad and that's as far as I would go. I just can't believe this show has been going on for 3 years and STILL has not been canceled. Here's some advice....just don't watch it.

score 1/10

NasKid91 15 December 2008

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1990850/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部