View: 78|Reply: 0

Pakistan's A Greatest Love and Family Drama in 21st century

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
9-10-2020 22:31:04 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
After watched Zindagi Gulzar Hai....i started to search out best pakistani dramas because ZGH gave a big curiosity and temptation to watch best pakistan dramas.

Humsafar..... what a wonderful love story and family drama. I never expected that much high level a director narrated a stroy and made the drama.
Humsafar my another favourite drama from pakistan tv series dramas.
I love the entire all episodes, Fawad khan and Mahira khan a superb fantastic beautiful couple and lead roles, they did a great magic never attempted in pakistan tv series history i think so.
A Story between three characters Khairat, Ashar, Sara......how a director created such wonderful characters on screen. This drama made me cry and happy at same moment after many years. I Love the characters Ashar and Khairat charaters but Die hard fan of Khairat character and Mahira Khan Acting...wow what a great actress, artist she performed in more extreme extraordinary level.
Im just fidaa of her acting in this drama. Fawad khan role superb and both lead roles love chemistry i think we can see very few stories in the world.
I have been addicted to watch humsafar drama and watched entire week to finish the this series day and night time. Don't know this story pulled me lot.
Sara a negative role really a wonderful choice to director and turn the story any time in any moment.
Khairat and Ashar Love Scenes i loved so so much. especially every drama needs best dialogues and story , screen play, best casting. This drama deserve everything and proved evergreen love drama in pakistan tv series.
I watched so many tv series in india but pakistan dramas why they are famous i realized now. India never made like this story on screen in limited episodes, 23 episodes so so so less for drama lover like me. I disappointed too much with this less episodes concept because in india 500 and 1000 episodes made a successful tv series. Indian get ashame when see a pakistan made beautiful tv series not more than 30 epioses.

Undoubtedly 10/10 rating tv series but 100/10 is a worth rating.
Thanks to Entire team which i felt so happy inside while watching drama, their effort performance talent gets so many followers and fans to this drama.
Im madly love this Humsafar....title song i heard 10-15 times continuously so much relief and so much relax inside. Thanks to Singer and Music Director.

Every Urdu and Hindi speaker must watch Humsafar and Zindagi gulzar hai dramas at least twice in life. I strongly recommended to all indians and hindi speakers in all over world. Watch and Feel a Beautiful Story Humsafar.....

score 10/10

disizzgsk 14 April 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4129374/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部