View: 103|Reply: 0

This honestly was actually a pretty decent anime!

[Copy link]
9-10-2020 18:34:09 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I found that this anime was quite good! At least its not like 'Twlight' or "dance with devils" with bored vampire stares and a group of guys singing poorly to a girl. This anime was far from that, it actually does give you goosebumps that are kinda sexy in a way and that'll make you be turned on by some of the scenes!

I even like the main characters backstory where she is considered a vampire herself but she was actually adopted by a priest. However he asked to stay in the house where the vampire boys live since he was going overseas. I mean, it is interesting in a way that a priest who is "meant" to be vampire haters, can ask vampires to look after his adopted daughter for him. I swear I have never seen an anime have that kind of plot before and that's why I like that this anime is different!

I definately wouldn't consider putting this as the top 10 worst anime out there, it's rather one of the goodish ones out there! Dislike this review if you think I'm wrong but I felt it was good enough! That's why I'm giving it a 8/10!

score 8/10

Irishchatter 30 July 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4259645/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部