View: 119|Reply: 0

Don't Believe the Hype

[Copy link]
9-10-2020 15:07:03 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Mr. D is some bad comedy. First of all the problems is the show's star who is basically just some guy acting like a jerk. At first it is a believable character but soon it is apparent that it's just the actor and what he does. He's not a nice person and he's kind of stupid and selfish. I don't care about that since there are a lot of comedy characters like that, the problem I have is that they don't go anywhere with it and the jokes aren't funny. The other characters in the show I don't care about enough to care about what's going on with the show, there is way too much of this guy acting like a jerk to actually care about the other characters on any real level. So once you get over the easy jokes of him being a jerk it's just a repetitive joke of him being a stupid, selfish jerk, trying to get away with something then getting caught, just like According to Jim and a bunch of other shows with bad predictable writing and jokes. Some of the other characters are decent and have a funny line once in a while so I bumped up the show's rating, I just wish there was more of them so I could like the show better. Hopefully if the show comes back again they will flesh out the other characters and get some better story lines going on.

score /10

bobbymalonetherobot 30 January 2014

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2951585/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部