View: 106|Reply: 0

One of the best TV-series: in TV history and by far the most interesting and the greatest TV host of all-time (Robert Stack).

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
9-10-2020 09:20:06 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Since 1988 and still currently I continue to watch "Unsolved Mysteries" some of the episodes and segments I have seen countless times to be exact hundreds of times. Episodes that I enjoy or segments that spark me with great interest I record and keep them to watch and continue to explore my thoughts and answer my own questions. I know if you watch "Unsolved Mysteries" you know the cases and stories featured leave a viewer with questions to think about. Being a Sherlock Holmes type and studying criminal justice/law enforcement in college this show fit right with my interest. Baffling crimes such as unsolved murders that have gone unsolved many cases featured are serial killer types, random acts of violence, domestic abuse, and the crimes and murder segments featured are all over the country and world and the people are often ordinary. It's great that the families of a victim along with the local and state law enforcement agencies work together to provide information along with the acting of the actual case. The most terrifying cases are the missing persons case like abduction and women just disappearing without a trace I remember one about a model in Florida missing since 1983. Also this series has a feel good side to it as viewers can help people on cases of long missing relatives, heirs to unclaimed fortunes. This series also provides other interest to people even if it is in a spooky but interesting way you have real stories of (UFO's hey all of you Virginia residents remember the Wythe County story with Dan Gordon!). Plus (rumors of monsters like Bigfoot, various sea serpents, and ghosts). The host (Robert Stack) is great the best ever! He narrates each segment with a cool and calm professional voice and the appearance of him many times in a long coat it's like Robert really is a professional investigator! "Unsolved Mysteries" helps fight the war on crime and shows it's generosity by providing a toll-free number and address for viewers who have clues, it's so nice to see when people are able to finally see their long lost friends and missing relatives, but most of all the happy times come when the baffling murder cases are solved and we get those killers off the street! Several hundred cases have been solved. I wish some network would make some new episodes of "Unsolved Mysteries" I last remember CBS in 1999 airing some episodes NBC ran episodes from 1988-1996. The CBS episode I remember had a segment on The Florida Skunk Ape. I for six years have watched daily and nightly reruns on Lifetime. Thanks for networks such as Lifetime! Currently episodes run on Lifetime in the morning and at night and even late many nights at 1AM followed by a 2AM episode. Now that's really showing something it just shows the popularity of the show. The musical theme is among the creepiest I've ever heard it goes perfect with those real-life unsolved crimes and mysterious legends that we all are eager to explore and know about. I in the past would get scared mostly late when I would watch a episode on Lifetime in the dark especially when the bloody gruesome unsolved murder cases are shown. Great concern should be taken and awareness that these killers are still in the United States and could kill again. Great show remember many cases have been solved and remember what Robert Stack says someone somewhere knows the truth maybe it's you? Even 15 or 20 years have past in many of these cases anything can have hope remember you can find an answer for everything. Enjoy the reruns on Lifetime make it a daily part of your life you'll be glad you did.

score /10

Brian-272 2 January 2001

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw0253321/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部