View: 132|Reply: 0

My Opinion of this Show

[Copy link]
9-10-2020 07:41:05 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Before I get started with my opinion of this show I just want to say how I look at stories of any kind. First, it's from a writer's perspective as I look at anything like this by the strength, creativity and the fun of the characters as well as the story itself, regardless of whether it is on a stage, in the cinema, on the television or on the page, so it doesn't matter to me if it's live action or animated, if it's directed to a child or adult audience, it only matters to me if the story and the characters are up to a high standard.

Secondly, i look at it from an uncle's viewpoint as I only started watching this show to see if I felt it was good enough for my nieces to watch and found that it wasn't only good enough for them to watch but I found it highly entertaining myself. The weird thing about that is I am a 38 year old man who definitely sees the merit, fun and beauty that is Elena of Avalor. The morals it teaches are top notch and the values of the characters are amazing, especially that of the title character, and her love of her family.

Believe me, I being a grown adult would not ordinarily come out and tell people I love a show for little girls but in this case, I felt the need to let any parents who are on the fence about this show know that at least this one adult highly recommends it. I wish all shows for kids could teach the lessons and morals this show does and not merely exist to be silly or downright foolish, as many shows are nowadays.

score 10/10

sittingindarknessiam 3 October 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4373900/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部