View: 120|Reply: 0

Nick JR is now a serious rival to cbeebies

[Copy link]
9-10-2020 07:25:05 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
My first IMDb review, here goes:

With more and more great shows coming onto Nick JR recently (Blaze and the monster machines, Paw Patrol, Dora and friends go into the city, bubble guppies). Nick JR really is becoming the essential go to channel for anyone ages between 2 and 6.

Cbeebies has really gone to the dogs with shows as old as Nina and the Neurons (2007), 64 Zoo Lane (1999), Balamory (2002), postman pat (1981), Tweenies (1999) still being shown on a regular basis. Plus the presenters of cbeebies drive shivers down my spine every time a microphone is put near there mouth

Now on to the show. I have only watched the first two episodes with my two year old sister, but I can say I'm impressed. Firstly it doesn't treat young people like idiots, even going to the point of making satirical social commentary on shows that act as if the viewer can actually speak to characters on TV.

The show could probably get away with being shown on Nickelodeon as it feels a bit more targeted to older children than anything else on the channel. For example the theme tune is meant to sound like an 80's song.

Overall great, engaging show that compliments blaze and Dora and friends nicely. Well done Nick JR UK

score 10/10

dreamgirl-56739 13 April 2015

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3221696/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部