View: 107|Reply: 0

Chipmunks rule!

[Copy link]
9-10-2020 07:25:05 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I love this series. It might not get thru to some younger kids. An example is on one episode(spoiler)Simon tells Alvin that Theodore's girlfriend was "hitting" on him. My niece was confused because she saw no physical hitting. She thought Simon was lying and being six years old it took awhile for her to grasp my explanation. Alvin is a maniac in this series and has no off button! I Don't know why people are put off by the new hybrid look. They are TALKING chipmunks! They compose and sing songs. They clearly are not normal which is why this cartoon works. Do people believe in a talking sponge? I think the writing is good and the music is great. I also like the way they address bullying. My sister and niece have been victims of this. It helped my niece to see the chipmunks standing up for themselves. She said "Just because they are little and look different then other people doesn't make them weird." As a grownup I find the episodes light and witty.I think the animation is good too. Lots of color and attention to detail. My favorite is Mojo missing;Who's the animal. I cant wait for more to come!

score 10/10

ballard-30539 22 January 2016

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3400820/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部