View: 166|Reply: 0

Even WORSE than Tom Goes to Who Cares

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
9-10-2020 06:41:13 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I never thought Adult Swim could drop any lower than Tom Goes to Who Cares. I was wrong. I was robbed of twelve minutes by the most boring, unfunny pile of... well, you get the idea!

Truly sketch comedy at its worst. Yay, two guys standing in front of a green screen with a hacky sack ball superimposed. I produced a movie like that in EIGHTH GRADE using *BASIC* video editing software! THIS IS NEITHER FUNNY NOR NEW! If you think it's either, you really need to stop watching Adult Swim and turn the dial once in a while.

Like that other awful show they produced, this show is far funnier when compressed to a thirty second commercial than it is expanded to the full twelve minutes. And that's where they have you; the show does look mildly interesting in their teasers. But watching TAEAS is exactly like going to a movie where ALL the funny lines are in the trailers -- you feel ripped off after watching it.

Yes, twelve minutes is not much to devote to a show, but in the case of this pile, it's eleven minutes and thirty seconds too much.

score 1/10

gvd-2 22 February 2007

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1604861/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部