View: 63|Reply: 0

Weak plot and poor execution

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
7-9-2020 21:33:08 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Two Weeks to live has an intriguing caption which has no bearing on the plot. Overall, a weak story, poor execution and not so funny dialogues never allows potential of this series to raise to its potential. Even with a relatively modest run time (just over 2 hours), I would recommend to watch an alternative show.

Spoiler alert
Inconceivable to find a young 21 year old Kim (Maisie Williams) who is living in isolation with her mother has only seen only four movies, unfamiliar with UK currency notes and wears high heals for first time walking into a run down pub. Her expressions and behaviour is like she has landed on an alien planet. Top of her wish list is a revenge is to execute her father's killer and what we find is instead of gun blazing, she engages in silly dialogues. Even in the final showdown expect more dialogues, a land mine which refuses to explode and Kim running towards real world.

There are many lame moments and you feel for the actors who with best of intent are never able to deliver. I wish it could be so much better.

score /10

janakds 3 September 2020

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw6058941/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部