View: 78|Reply: 0

A Canadian version and spin on FOX's hit medical drama show "The Resident" mixed (with a hint of/ which meets) with immigration

[Copy link]
6-9-2020 11:43:12 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I've seen a few episodes of "Transplant" and the other ones since it doesn't really focus on patient's conditions, it focuses on race,immigration, and personal lives. "The Resident" is a medical drama focusing on doctor's training that rips back the curtain to reveal the truth of what really happens, both good and bad, in Chastain, Atlanta; hospitals across the country. I feel like most of "Transplant" is all about staff and patients connecting immigration roots with the main characters, while "The Resident" kind of uses patients to explore something "bigger" and that's the story for more than one episode. Like Fox's "The Resident" ,It is more like a gentler, empathetic, non-hyper version minus all the suspense stuff. It's the lighting and cooler colors/tone they use, but the Resident seems very clinical,distant, and cold opposed to CTV's Transplant. Maybe my opinion will change once I catch up to the current season, but as of right now that's what I think. ( A crossover between these 2 shows could also be nice)

score 8/10

yomam-37525 2 August 2020

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw5959806/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部