View: 111|Reply: 0

A fun Anime. Provided you don't mind major loopholes in logic.

[Copy link]
3-9-2020 03:36:02 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Overall it is a pretty decent Anime. I did enjoy the first season and for now that is all I have seen. There are some points which are a bit obvious and some other points which don't make sense at all. But considering the anime overall it is funny, has a good story, And feels pretty much an original piece. However lacking the originality in terms of the situation (it is always one guy with many girls after him) but yeah. It is worth watching. Personally speaking, not many may agree. But this serious has a major issue of loop holes. Starting with Houki Shinonono who is known for her skills in melee combat. And at the start, she was shown using a IS to train Ichika, however a few episodes later she needs help to learn the basics and get inside the IS from Ichika. When Ichika falls on his teacher who crashes from the sky.. he is below her and after crash he is above her and of course you guessed it where exactly. Although I am ready to ignore the fact here that he did not get crushed by a suit weighing a ton crashing at such a velocity. The suits are designed for versitality and of course there was a requirement for a bit of skin for some people.. But still it did not make sense not covering any body part as such which makes the volley of bullets when fired upon almost impossible to dodge when you are showing more than 50% of your body without armour.

Again i'd ignore the fact that all the transfers learnt perfect Japanese without any problem..

Lingyin Huang the 2nd best friend of Ichika had a special weapon which was powerful enough to fire compressed air so it is literally not visible to see the same. However whenever she battled including the battle with Laura.. All her bullets were clearly visible.

Coming to Laura, she was ultra powerful. Specially her threads to hold on to someone. However once she became.. well.. Tamed. She barely used her powers like she had been. And not to mention, the suit she wore was completely destroyed when the suit tried to take over her. However the suit was suddenly all OK and unrestricted by others which gives a high chance of the suit doing something like that again.. Suit ie IS.

Coming to Charlotte Dunois or Charl. It was a bit weird to make someone have a good body as a girl but when she was acting as being a guy.. Including while wearing the suit (BEFORE exposing her cover) she was completely flat ( No offence to anyone who may get offended)

There are a lot more.. But the worst I felt was the 11th episode of Season 1 ( Considering I have just seen season 1 till now) Mr Ichika and Ms Houki both have pretty impressive suits. Fight the Second phase bot before he went to that phase ( Sorry I simply can't remember that unmanned machine's name) The machine travels and let me quote "at supersonic speed" for hours. Fires volley of bullets and blocks damage from both their IS's. And not to mention where Houki's IS called AKA ( I think) is supposed to be a 4th gen TOP noch specs. Both their energy shield finishes where she flies for 2km and fires the sword twice and he literally just uses sword without contact ( she flew her) And the bot doesn't get depleted of the energy.

So yeah. It's a good show but the dev need's to consider facts to avoid such mistakes.. There are a few more but I guess this overall makes my point.

score 7/10

GrimReaper112 18 December 2015

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3378950/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部