View: 52|Reply: 0

Good fun

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-8-2020 01:00:10 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
This anime is a good watch. But i think that the creator needs to think about the story he wants to tell, i found myself wanting to know more about seven's past and wanted to see him show his unlocked/hidden power.

But instead we've finished season two with hardly seeing what he can do and what his powers are. Also the side characters not reacting to him or acknowledging his powers is abit weird. You would expect someone conversing about his power and how he changes, or what that sword is.

I feel This Anime could be great, all it needs is to tell an actual story instead just bits and pieces making an episode.

I feel like there are inconsistencies like the granny in the last episode is almost as strong or stronger than seven due to her fight with red tooth but I'm sure the creator wants us to know seven is one of the strongest in the world. I also dunno if he now remembers his past and has his abilities back or not it wasn't very clear.

Im sure this anime can be great, all its needs is a clearer story that actually makes sense.

score 7/10

hmnz-093 31 May 2020

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw5788905/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部