View: 48|Reply: 0

This is the best Anime I love it

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
6-8-2020 11:01:27 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Amazing, Fantastic, This anime made me feel so many emotions expecially at the end I cryed so much just thinking about it now brings tears to my eyes absolutely amazing. I am now changing my top 10 anime tv shows and the is definitely the 1st and its not gonna change the story was so emotional I loved it and I loved the characters the main girl and boy there relationship and how they felt towards each other was so cute and sweet this anime is the first anime to ever make me cry this much this is definitely a 10/10 I have no problems with it no complaints and there are not enough words to describe this anime tv show because it's so good.

Normally I don't watch romance story's or anything like that but this is a acception I recommend this to everyone it will definitely make you cry in some type of way or atleast make you feel happy whoever created this has done a amazing job even though I've watched this I really can't watch it again because it would make me cry even more I thank the person or people who made this it truly touched my heart

10/10

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部