View: 136|Reply: 1

Let's Have a Conversation

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
13-7-2020 04:45:05 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Ok, let's be real. I am part native and even I found this offensive in the sense that it paints a picture that strippers are mostly minority and their story. They are not. You can look up this statistic for yourself as there is even major circuits for these woman all across the country.

At a time when we still have teams named Redskins and Chiefs but the conversation is all about some fallacy that there is systemic racism in our society I found this offensive. It stereotypes women in this profession.

I have known some young women who put themselves through school and drove a very nice brand new car while doing it and then quit to become doctor lawyer etc.

I personally don't condone the practice, objectifying women in all the wrong ways for me. They are the reason we are alive, they are beautiful, strong, our mothers, the people who keep a house and lives going, all while usually having jobs and careers. I personally do not think they get anywhere near the credit or the money they deserve, just my two cents.

There is some good performance here... although, not my cup of tea.... women should be on a pedestal, just not one you throwing money at lol...

score 6/10

dlbott 13 July 2020

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw5902640/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
22-7-2020 20:19:26 Mobile | Show all posts
bro its a show lol not that deep
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register