View: 76|Reply: 0

Jerico really really /

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
12-7-2020 11:43:07 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Yes it is and improvement on the WWE but they need some more big guys a lot of cruiser weights. The only thing that I don't like is Jericho is old now and in the worse shape of his career. There had to be someone else they could have brought in because I don't think people are tuning in to see Chris Jericho. There are a lot of real stars that the WWE does not give breaks to because their pushing guys like Seth Rollins who at best could be a intercontinental champion but is way to small to be a heavy weight champion. They have these big guys losing to guys 5' 7 to 5' 10" if this show can add some bigger guys for their heavyweight title and use the talent and high flying guys for tag team, and the other belts this could be huge. I just watch their last show and Chris had his fat ass in the ring barely did anything and you could see how winded he was. I think the WWE having a Dusty Rhodes tag team championship was a low blow by them knowing both his sons are in another wrestling company typical Vince McMahon thinking he is playing tough and instead he is losing viewers for that douchebag move. People have been waiting for a new wrestling show the WWE is a joke their storyline are terrible and they ignore the real talent to push guys that they like and their women man they are not divas they used to have hot women who could fight and were taller than 5 foot 1 The women in all elite are bad asses no one is buying little Becky Lynch or the hugger as tough women the rookies on NXT are all better than these women. Hopefully this show will realize its not rocket science you need big guys for the heavy weight champion the smaller guys can be your other champs and tag team champs. You need tough and talented women and yes you need to have some really hot women. The only reason their is a women's wrestling here in 2020 is because of the incredibly hot women from the 1990's they were some of the most beautiful women on t.v. Yeah you can have some tough ones that are not hot but you must have hot divas I can't believe the WWE thinks Rick Flairs daughter is hot if you have been online everyone ask if she is a transvestite . Recap big guys for heavyweight use your other talent for the other belts rough lookng women fine as long as you have your hotties that sell calendars and much more. This is a wait and see I will review this after its been on a year I hope they bring in a new star beside just John Moxley for their heavy weight division tied of watch short under 200 pound guys call themselves heavy weight champion look at the last three heavy weight boxing champions two were 7 foot and the current one is close to 7 foot

score 5/10

jglambgary 23 January 2020

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw5431085/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部