View: 48|Reply: 0

It's Reverse Twilight

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
30-6-2020 03:08:04 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
All the reasons why I love "Elfen Lied" so much are here are only in bad.
In the course of the plot is devastating entanglements and countless embarrassing scenes Beyond the comic with a few jokes and the rich fan service, with pantyshots over 9000 and 'Big jiggling breasts', the story itself however is little original and have little to offer.

It's just reverse "Twilight" and everyone at school is jealous, needy and/or greedy.
In addition to the many cheap comedy and (un)erotic, the series also contains some action, but this is staged very unspectacular.
(I know that's the joke, but it does not make it more watchable).
The fourth wall is constantly broken because the series does not get any transitions and is so poorly explained that I had to rely on the Wikipedia article to follow the broken World Building.

The character designs are very cute and colorful but too bland to be really distinguishable. The constant adulation of the 2 protagonists makes some moments so unbearable it causes headaches.
Imagery and subtlety are also present, but it feels more like an austerity measure.
The whole series moves only in circles and it is so episodic that you have seen 99% of the series after the first three episodes and is so predictable that you know after the first episode how it goes on and how it ends.

It has some surprising moments but they do not justify the wait and the end is just disappointing   two episodes were so cringeworthy that my nose started to bleed and I got migraine.

The animation looks like TV from the early 2000s and the CGI like PlayStation 2 graphics.

score 2/10

maxmages 6 May 2019

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4832315/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部