View: 73|Reply: 0

They should have stopped with this one.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
20-5-2020 00:14:10 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I love this show...very fast paced and entertaining.  I don't mind the English dub either, because Goku sounds a lot better in the English version than he does in the Japanese (I think he is dubbed by a gal).  This show is basically one long story with five chapters...1) the Saiyans, 2) Frieza, 3) Garlic Jr., 4) Cell, and 5) Buu.  Each one has its good points though Garlic is short and the weakest.  The reason I say they should have ended with this one though is that I have read the plot for GT and it just doesn't sound like it belongs.  This show focuses mainly on Goku as he must train and train to overcome evil in many forms.  One person said there is no plot, but I disagree.  I like most anime, but the plots are sometimes very confusing, this is actually one of the easier animes to follow.  Though if you are a fan of the show you will notice how some of the characters from the original Dragonball are just phased out more and more as this one progresses.  This one was more fighting, while DB was more comedy and GT is a combo of both.

score /10

Aaron1375 22 April 2003

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw0483753/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部