View: 66|Reply: 0

I Am Sooooo Addicted to This Show

[Copy link]
16-4-2020 21:40:10 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
The bad: (1.) Being a Christian I did NOT however like Thunder in Paradise episode where they said they believed in the Hawaiian gods. "We have angered the gods!" That was blasphemy. (2.) .Having a witch be a super hero in an episode. Also was a no no. (3.) The kids are rather wicked if you think about it. The oldest boy blew up Pluto, tried to murder the town and his entire family. All of the kids disrespectfully talk to their parents. They all have stold. They all have lied. They all have defied authority. They disrespect their own siblings. They tried witch craft (light as a feather stiff as a board), yes it was her telekinesis powers not actual witchcraft but still, the actual words were used. That's a no no.

Now in its defense: Now grant it I know the family is ultra flawed but what they do wrong they make up for it in their love for each other latter. They all usually snap out of their wicked, stupid and moronic behavior. This series is like the Ozzy and Harriot of Super Hero sitcoms. Yet despite the disrespect for each other and wickedness they deep down love each other. At the core of the show it shows that love is always the best path and that being good is better then being evil and that's a theme worth saving. I absolutely adore the whole cast.

score 10/10

OBehaveWanKenobi 15 April 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3685268/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部