it is brilliantly amazing !

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
11-4-2020 06:34:03 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I love this anime

Kouta Hirano has really gave this all he had . and i gotta admit it was a success . this is a battle royal full of heroes legends and epic real characters of our world fighting a brand new war like what the title suggests , it's full of action scenes and blood sights and they are all well made , that's what u can expect from someone who made hellsings , the thing is you don't see the negative points of hellsing in it the original hellsing was so slow and nothing really happened after 13 episodes as u see in the hellsing ultimate they put all of the original 13 episodes in what ? 3 episode ! so it would bored you .and in the ultimate they ruined the characters and made them into what they are not and it wasn't near good at what they were in original hellsing but in drifters , characters are perfect you would love them after 2 episodes and the anime is not boring or slow at all its exciting ! it's well drawn and the graphics are beautiful ..Kouta Hirano was always obsessed with eyes and here he completed his eye development ! the world he created is not that much difernt form our own earth so he actually brought some beasts and creatures to our world and then add the characters .. i like the story and characters development is really nice you would love to know more about them ... for bad points i can say its a Cliché ..elfs dwarfs dragons goblins ...what are those ? those are Cliché there are few new things in this anime ...and the other bad point would be its awfully Nationalistic ...yes it is like everyone form japan are just perfect and supper cool but other from rest of the world are crazy ,messed up ,old and obviously not cool as the Japanese aside from these if you wanna watch a good anime with sword fights gun fights dragon fights air battles sea battles in the other word full of fights including your favorite historical real heroes u must watch this

score 9/10

ymadany 12 January 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3620805/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部