icemanonline Publish time 2-12-2019 06:51:10

That's good... Some positive news.Hope it goes ok

Ice

car-man Publish time 2-12-2019 06:51:11

I had another email with assurance that the matter had been resolved plus an apology and confirmation that the transaction is complete.
The money has been paid into my account already.
I couldn't ask for any more than this so I'm very happy to say that I did actually get good customer service after all.

Thunderbird_010 Publish time 2-12-2019 06:51:11

I've been dealing with them for years and only had a problem once. Sometimes there prices aren't great and in that case I will try and sell privately. Last week I sold £1300 of gear, picked up wednesday delivered and inspected Thursday. Their value was a bit higher than the original quote which was good. I was part exing and the money was in my account Friday and the lens is being delivered today.   I did have a quote from wex £100 more but ive dealt with wex in the past and they gave me a quote and then reduced it despite my description being spot on. All in all no complaints with me from MPB but they are a lot quicker when you are part exing from experience.

icemanonline Publish time 2-12-2019 06:51:11

Funny actually, Wex I have had great experience until they sent a lens to my old address... But they did rectify that and gave me a £50 credit and updated my address after that   As for going back on initial offer... Never had that with Wex.

Hey ho!

Ice

Jules Publish time 2-12-2019 06:51:11

MBP told me my 6 month old unused lens had fungus and took ages about sending it back to me.

I knew that was rubbish... It was still in original packing and 100% mint. So I traded in at Wex with no issues.

I also had some other equipment that was waiting inspection for over a week at mpb.

I will stick with Wex and Jessops / camera jungle... Who are much quicker at paying out too.

icemanonline Publish time 2-12-2019 06:51:11

Yeah.. That fungus excuse!Tried that with me and I told them to send it back and I would have it checked at shop in Edinburgh.3 hours later they said they made mistake and paid.Unbelievable....

Never using them again... Their a joke.

Ice
Pages: 1 [2]
View full version: mpb.com! Is it me or are they getting worse as a company?